You can create dashboards and alerts using k9 Security's access reports in Datadog. Datadog is a service that enables monitor logs from any source. k9 Security's csv data formats work well for this.
With k9 Security's access reports in Datadog, you can answer questions like:
- which principals can administer IAM?
- which principals have the most access to S3?
- which of our critical S3 buckets are too accessible?
(Of course, we support more than just S3. You choose what goes in your dashboard.)
k9 Security provides two main components to support Datadog integration:
- a log pipeline that parses k9 Security's CSV files into Datadog events
- a (sample) dashboard to perform k9 Security's Daily Reviews
To get started, go to the k9securityio/k9-datadog-viz repository on GitHub and follow the setup instructions.
If you have any questions getting set up or querying the data, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org